Wednesday, March 26, 2008

From Zygote to Fetus

I guess this is really the end. The time for me in this small but lovely room is almost up. Two more days before I need to shift out. There is a lot of memories, mostly sweet one in this place.

This place had witnessed the turn of time. It had bring together a group of people from different background and places to be united as friends. Some even united as a family. I never made so many friends from so many places until I entered university. Five years is just in the blink of eye. Now is the time to leave, and I started to missed everyone.

Yesterday I met a friend of mine who have to resit the exam. I admired him. He is able to stand up after falling down. His will is strong and spirit is high. It is still not the end for him. I am wishing him and all those who is resitting exam a smooth sail ahead and good luck.

No comments: