Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Make It Count

In measuring a person's life, how old is old? How young is young? When is the ripe old age? When is dying young?

The irony is Death pays us a visit at any time. There is no fixed schedule. You may have plans in life but the ultimate plan is seldom revealed.

If I die young, I would wish that I lived. Every single day is a rich and meaningful day. Every day has a purpose. I wouldn't want to fret on the past, or worry about the future. I would enjoy my present moment.

I would thank my parent, and return their good deed of raising me. I would tell my loved one how much I loved her, and I would tell my kids to live their life without regrets. I would ring up my friends and ask them how they are. Alas! There are so much things to do when you live.

If you know Death comes anytime, appreciate your life now. Make it count. Make a present. Make it meaningful. Make it rich. Make it worthwhile. Make it the fullest you can be.

No comments: