Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lost, and Found Again

Gelora Beach, which means 'Waves' in Malay

Recently, I watched a movie of Shrek. He made a promise with Rumpelstiltskin, in exchange for a day of being an ogre, he gave up one day. And that one day was the day he was born. So he loss everything that he had, including his lovely wife Fiona and three cute ogress. And he was deeply regretted that only when he loss everything, then he only noticed what was gone. Aren't we the same in real life?

I took a walk to the beach one day, only to be amazed by the beauty of the sky and water. It was there all the time, but I never took notice. One day if I left this place, I will surely missed the waves, and the gentle breeze, an awful lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After we've spoken at the hallway today, the conversation left me thinking. How fragile life can be. I might not know the JM by heart but I can almost feel her pain of having a person next to you one day and gone the very next day. If you are to see her again, please extend my condolence to her.

yieng