Friday, February 22, 2008

The Last Battle of Books

If you come across a person that said doing medicine is easy, he is either lying without blinking in front of your face, or he is really lousy student, not even striving for the best.

I am preparing for the last exam of the final year... the professional exam. At this point of time, all my friends are doing their revision. The atmosphere is so tense up. If you go to ward some time in the day, you will encounter more student than the patients. Most patient will 'mummified' themselves just to prevent student from examining them. While everyone is doing revision, I am writing this post out of boredom of studying. Just to illustrate how much books we have to cover in the coming 2 weeks time. I am not showing off.

The first stack above my book rack. Mostly not to be read again.


The main bulk to be covered in 3 weeks time


Notes, notes and notes that I made


Even the books found its way to the floor!


The only thing that I look forward after the exam is this.

No comments: